Join us at the online panel discussion, “Circular Waste Economy in Singapore and in the Nordics”, which will take place on Monday 26th of April 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Singapore Time). Presented by SGInnovate and Nordic Innovation House, the panel will discuss opportunities for closing the loop on waste and water in Singapore and Southeast Asia (SEA) by introducing technologies and practices from Nordic countries.
The programme will start with opening remarks from the organisers, then a panel discussion followed by Q&A. The panel consists of:
- Adrian Yeo, Senior Vice President, (Innovation, Water), Sembcorp Industries, Speaker
- Dr Mohammad Sherafatmand, CEO & Founder, Hydroleap, Speaker
- Kristine Laake, Innovation Manager, Norsk Gjenvinning, Speaker
- Remi Cesaro, Director, Zero Waste Consultant (Material and Energy Efficiency), Moderator
- Overview of waste and water management in Singapore and its challenges.
- Current Singaporean and Nordic solutions contributing to the future of circular economy
- How Singapore and the Nordic countries can help each other to address waste and water management challenges.
To register, please click the link: https://www.sginnovate.com/events/circular-waste-economy-singapore-and-nordics
ZWC would like to give thanks to SG Innovate and Nordic Innovation House for the opportunity to be part of this event, as well as to the other panel participants.